Friday, March 7, 2008

between waking and dreaming

first of all i want to say hellow hehe and just to inform that one of my besties havin her 21st buffday..her name is lisa..wish you all the best lis :D.. now i'mjust come back after havin big dinner and watching movies which is i rarely do in here..not like in my hometown where i can go watched movies for 3 times per week! because of the extremly cheap ticket..:p aww im startin missin my hommie again :( well anyway i just watched step up 2..it's quite a nice film, lots of rnb,hip hop dancin style and the actress and actorrr are cutee :p i dont know their names but the main actor looks like fredy prince junior *if i din mistake and if i spelled it right* mix with keanu reeve.. based on my opinion hoho..but he's still cute as i said before..that's my review for the film though it not help a lot..well i'm supa tired...time to get some beauty sleep ..haha tomo is holidayy yeyyy...since malaysia country is having election day..hehe well well well nitess and let me give you some random pic i took..


No comments: